PDA

View Full Version : New Cruise. 15th August, 12.30pm.

Syncope
31-07-2004, 03:14 AM
And here it is again.. cruise #3. Decent turnout last time but the map was rather dissapointing. (Probably because it was made few hours before the cruise) but still turned out ok. This time ill have a proper map and we'll finish somewhere to get food.

We need everyone to behave themselves as i have chosen for another daytime cruise. Friends, families etc are all invited as long as they choose to abide all road rules blah blah.

Hope to see everyone there.

Sunday the 15the August, 12.30meet, 1pm leave.
Meetpoint: Under the Narrows Bridge, South Perth

JILTED
02-08-2004, 02:45 PM
will be there mate.

Syncope
05-08-2004, 03:46 PM
Awesome.

I heard WRX are having a cruise as well on the SAME DATE and SAME PLACE.. cant be fucked changing the meetup point though. Someone said that SAU have something happening around a similar time there as well. Should be quite a spectacle.

Syncope
10-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Still on.

Hope to see everyone there.

adrenalin
10-08-2004, 12:59 AM
ill be there hopefully

Abbz
10-08-2004, 09:44 AM
happy birthday to me happy birthday to me.

looks like i wont be coming :P

SmItLeR
10-08-2004, 12:27 PM
party at abbie's place!!

Abbz
10-08-2004, 03:39 PM
hehehe i wish. there is no parking at my house. i got this big stupid native gardenand trees and stuff :( a cruise wont fit down my road ! i will see if i cant conn nigel up into taking me

*puppy dog eyes*

Syncope
10-08-2004, 04:15 PM
Yeah? Well thats good.

See you on the cruise.

rotachop
10-08-2004, 07:18 PM
Sucks to be me. :werd: I was plannin on making this my 1st cruise but my car has sucked it in the ass!!! Sorry I'll be there on the next one... unless i can get there with Kimbo (Starion Turbo)

SVTRX7sIV
12-08-2004, 01:43 AM
wel i dont get my licence back yet but i might come any way

TJ
13-08-2004, 01:59 AM
i might bring the shitter out

SmItLeR
13-08-2004, 09:23 AM
if you dont then ur soft :P you should be cruising everywhere in that thing!!

Syncope
13-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Take your own advice Brad and come to the cruise. :)

SmItLeR
13-08-2004, 08:16 PM
:)

Syncope
13-08-2004, 09:27 PM
Ill take that as a yes then?

kbai

POTTER
14-08-2004, 06:40 AM
if i havent blown the box in it by then ill bring my bunky

sounds like fun

Silencio
14-08-2004, 12:35 PM
hangover cruise is what i see this cruise turning into :D

SmItLeR
14-08-2004, 01:58 PM
i dno alex... the plex is on tomoz :)

cducer
14-08-2004, 03:03 PM
ill be there should be good if the weather holds out dont want no rain cruz

Syncope
14-08-2004, 03:18 PM
Sweet.

Yeah i heard something about the plex being on.. also WRX cruise is on same date/time/location as mine, should be well interesting.

Scotty you've been to both my cruises so far eh? I wonder whos turn it will be to kiss the curb this time.. :(

mc68
15-08-2004, 08:35 AM
haha ill be on the pwrx cruise...and i know SAU is exactly the same...should be quite fun :D

[SPESHAL]
15-08-2004, 10:24 AM
Theres a SilviaWA, Perth WRX, Skylines Aus and Antilag cruise all meeting at the same point at the same time. Will be interesting.

suburban
15-08-2004, 06:10 PM
just looked at date, doh its the 15th today

how was the cruise? great day for it !

TJ
15-08-2004, 07:17 PM
oi!

that other cruise wasnt an antilag.com cruise!!

we do are maps more then an hour before hand

our cruise is happening this upcoming sunday 22nd

perth wrx cruise was top class

magic1
15-08-2004, 07:23 PM
umm,

If you are going to do a cruise be organised and write a map then drive the map. dont just use a street directory only. Avoid roadworks and Peak hour traffic (canning hwy)and use your brain. What im saying is
DO it properly or dont do it.
it only make you look like a fool

LNYMRKO
15-08-2004, 07:24 PM
Perth WRX cruise was awesome, got few decent pics. TJ is very slow at uploading though, as the Ovaboost ones I took still aren't up. Direct all complaints to teejay. :D

B0BB0
15-08-2004, 08:45 PM
umm,

If you are going to do a cruise be organised and write a map then drive the map. dont just use a street directory only. Avoid roadworks and Peak hour traffic (canning hwy)and use your brain. What im saying is

and 100+ cars thru a tiny residential area is smart .... ?

magic1
15-08-2004, 09:01 PM
bobbo please explain

krazed
16-08-2004, 01:27 PM
finally caught up to a cruise, wil lbe there next week so i can get an early start on some runs...

how come the lack of people alot seem to have been lost through scarborough..... only ended up with bout 30 of us at burswood?\

=/

Syncope
16-08-2004, 01:53 PM
FUCKING AWESOME CRUISE!

Cheers to everyone for coming. Yeah map was a bit late but it was an excellent map at that. Most people couldnt put down a map like that in a week and Jilted wrote it down in no time. Great turnout (even after the WRX team left) and we even had a few WRX's on our cruise which was pretty cool. A few people left later on but somehow quite a few cars joined us for the last part of the cruise (which was the best.)

No incidents, great cars, amazing weather. Its what cruises are all about.

Thanks alot to Ryan and Jo for all their efforts prior to the cruise, thanks to everyone for coming, thanks to the weather.

I hope you're all excited about the next one as me.

:) :) :) :)

JILTED
16-08-2004, 01:54 PM
oi!

that other cruise wasnt an antilag.com cruise!!

we do are maps more then an hour before hand

our cruise is happening this upcoming sunday 22nd

perth wrx cruise was top class

you're an idiot, we did it more then an hour before hand, think before you post, perhaps do more then the first leg of the cruise?

at least speak to the person who made the map if you got crying issues.

I actually had some complaints about your driving anyway tj. and why is that every cruise that you are not organising you have to bitch about on the internet?

cruise was awesome, i had a great time, word.

JILTED
16-08-2004, 01:55 PM
umm,

hey moron, Sunday 1:30pm is PEAK hour taffic is it? are you fucking stupid?

Roadworks are not there a couple of days before hand newb. OH NO ROADWORKS!! I have to merge! cry it up grandma

the cruise was done properly and there was no mistakes and i enjoyed it.

JILTED
16-08-2004, 02:00 PM
no worries brezo, hey krazed - i got a wicked reaction from your front seat passenger - word up to him :)

|Ms180sx|
16-08-2004, 02:21 PM
glad to help :) good cruise! even betta on tha bike kekeke...

Syncope
16-08-2004, 02:22 PM
Maybe what we need to do is take off a couple of weeks off work and education to make sure the map is right. Do a test run everyday make sure its all running perfectly and then just before the cruise run the route again to make sure there is no roadworks and if there is change the map quickly and do another test run and print out 50 new maps.

As for it not being an antilag cruise, i never said it was? If you dont want me to post cruise details here i wont, just tell me. Im not out to win cruise of the year awards, i posted it so people come on a nice Sunday drive, which is how it originally started. Im not after a perfect cruise, hey, im after seeing a few friends driving around with them and then having a bite to eat afterwards nothing more. Ill admit, it wasnt very organised, but hey, i had more fun than most other cruises and im sure alot of other people did too. Not much will change for the next one though, as i love this system and the cruises always turn out great in the end.

magic1
16-08-2004, 02:29 PM
its is good however that people care and take an interest in the result of a cruise, if no one posted then where do you get feed back from. i did not attack anyone personally and i dont expect to be attacked back. WORDZ

B0BB0
16-08-2004, 02:41 PM
bobbo please explain

well the cruise u n tj made the map for. antilag one. went thru a residential area just off thomas rd, (the one that looped round the park). i personally think this was stupid.

i was just trying to indicate that eveyr cruise map has its faults, and there is no need to focus on the bad things of the cruise. and make post them here.

magic1
16-08-2004, 06:19 PM
jilted, bobbo & syncope you have take all of my coments the wrong way, if you are at the next cruise come up to me and lets have a chat about what i meant. You probaly know who i am, White R33 black rear wing insert, nismo wheels. However being asked to write the map on saturday night at 9pm is not only rude (use your own car and fuel if you are organising the cruise) but disorganised.
Enough of this keyboard warrior buisness.
Hope to talk to you in person soon

Regards

Tristan Salter

Starion_turbo
16-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Some angry angry people.

Critiscism is good in cases because you learn from your mistakes. fare enough, no one predicts whats gonna happen on a cruise, but I have to say, I spent at least 1 hour idling in traffic on the first few legs, 1st, 2nd gear only, i was in a tiny group, most of the time cruising myself and the roads were often narrow, with idiots pulling out and guys parked on the side of the road.

Nice open easy to access and leave meetpoints and routes are favourable. Where im from, a cruise means a nice drive through some flowing country roads or freeways where there is little interference from traffic lights,pedestrians and heavy traffic.

This is NOT a shitfight, its constructive critiscism. Good on you for taking the role of organising the cruise, you have to accept feedback, whether it be positive or negative.

Oh yeah, and everyone I met on the street had an impression it was an Antilag cruise.

TJ
16-08-2004, 08:54 PM
you're an idiot, we did it more then an hour before hand, think before you post, perhaps do more then the first leg of the cruise?

at least speak to the person who made the map if you got crying issues.

I actually had some complaints about your driving anyway tj. and why is that every cruise that you are not organising you have to bitch about on the internet?

cruise was awesome, i had a great time, word.

dude alex's exact words to me where

"we did this an hour ago"

i would have stayed but had to rush off to do some shit, then got right into the middle of the wrx one

as for complaints about driving... you gotta be dreaming ... i was bumper to bumper 60 all way down canning hwy till the first meet.

anyhow i didnt say a bad word about the cruise , i just didnt happen to do a lot of it.

cheers

Tom

Syncope
16-08-2004, 09:46 PM
I did say an hour before the cruise as exaguration.. however i did get up at 9am (after just over an hour sleep) to make the map with Ryan in around 2 hours and then printed off more than enough copies.

Didnt mean to have a go at you magic (tristan?), but the way i read it at the time it seemed like you were having a go first. Cheers for coming to the cruise anyway and apologies for asking you about making the map on such short notice.. at that time i couldnt get in contact with my map maker so i asked you. Sorry.

Thanks to everyone for coming again!

Cake
16-08-2004, 10:27 PM
http://img8.exs.cx/img8/1276/images152.jpghttp://img8.exs.cx/img8/1276/images152.jpghttp://img8.exs.cx/img8/1276/images152.jpghttp://img8.exs.cx/img8/1276/images152.jpghttp://img8.exs.cx/img8/1276/images152.jpghttp://img8.exs.cx/img8/1276/images152.jpg
all round :)

JME
16-08-2004, 10:29 PM
Awesome meet point. Great to see a nice mix dominate the south perth foreshore......this smells like an opportunity for a joint cruise. closer to the end of the year i envisage once the weather gets more predictable (we were actually hoping for rain), and i'll hopefully have my own car finished!!!!!

Great stuff guys/girls!!!

Sorry to the few i turned down for joining in on the P-Diddy crooze but like to keep it one-make on the official runs.....

cheers

Jme

TJ
16-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Jamie, was good seeing you out and about, need that dirty wagon out on the road again !

Feel free to invite the perth wrx boys out this weekend for the antilag.com

TJ
16-08-2004, 10:40 PM
anyhow , ive sorted out the misunderstandings from this shit fight

alls good

bring on the next one dirty serb alex