Hi guys,

Ive got a 1990 R32 GTS-4
    -Black
    -Type M kit
    -Manual
    -Sunroof
    -15x xxxkms on chassis
    -102xxxkms on engine
    -Rb25 (Has been registered with the engine change)
    -Gt35r
    -6Boost
    -740cc Injectors
    -044/040 (Whichever is in tank, i forget)
    -Hicas lock bar
    -BC/HKS Coilovers
    -Blitz boost controller
    -SSR Type C's gunmetal grey all round
    -Extreme HD 5 puk clutch fitted 4months ago by JPC, Just clocked 6xxxkms
    -New tyres 5 months ago, still good condition.
    -Pioneer deck
    -Ive got a turbo timer but its not fitted
    -Pod Filter
    -Fitting slotted rotors and new pads soon
    -New spark plugs
    -Service before sale will be completed with this new purple castrol? oil that costs $100+ a bottle, because this car has been super good to me and i want to make sure its getting sent off with only the best shit. Plus its purple...Awesome.
    -100xxxkms service will also be completed before sale/swap
    -Paint is in average condition for a 22yr old car. Who cares about looks though? I have fun driving it, i assume the next person will feel the same.

Tuned to 356hp @ 16psi by Danny at imports 101, was tuned to 390 by C-red by the previous owner back in 2008. (Its also been tuned to 3 other power levels through the boost controller).

It got a sticker for the turbo and coilovers back in november and nearly 6 months later, permits were acquired yesterday, car is registered until July. Its now got permits for turbo system, wheels, exhaust, suspension and the gts4 driveline (just in case some cop tries to accuse you of fitting gtr skyline without getting it engineered and tries to sticker you, like they did to me).

For those that dont know how much is involved in getting permits, its a headf#ck. Emissions test, loudness test, $450 engineer visit, countless pits visits, more money, money, money, money. Plus it takes a very long time due to waiting on the engineer and the dpi.

Everyone brags to you about their car before they sell it, but i can honestly say that out of my s13/R32 4dr/180sx/R33, that this car has been the most reliable and i wouldnt sell it if i didnt want to get out of debt. If i dont get the price i want for it, ill quite happily keep it and continue on my merry way, living happily ever after with it.

13kono

All in all, if i was going to keep it all i would do is get it repainted, put a gtr box and rear diff in it and maybe get the wheels powder coated satin black.

TEXT ONLY! I hate talking on the phone. Ashleigh 0405 263 332

/essay

Shot at 2012-03-11

Shot at 2012-03-11

Shot at 2012-03-11

Shot at 2012-03-27

Shot at 2012-03-27

Slotted Rotors and extreme? brake pads fitted last night. Parts for 100 thou service are being priced today from nissan. Work will be getting done @ palazzos in NB if not sold before i get around to it.

May consider swaps with sports wagon/4wd (cheaper than mine) with cash my way.

Also has a HALTECH E11 V2 ecu. Forgot to mention that in the first post.

+ Reply to Thread